Sign in to follow this  
Constantine

PMDG 737NG & CH USB 3 Lever Yokes

Hi Guys please can you help

For years I have been using FS2004  with B747-400 Queen of the skies and a CH USB 3 lever Yoke with no problems.

Now I am using PMDG 737 NG  now when I advance the 3 levers forwards to rev the engines and get moving, they have the opposite effect of

shutting the engines down.

Im using Controls-Assignments-Joystick Axes   My setting are presently  Throttle Axes  on Z axis   Propeller Axes on Y rotation and Mixture Axes on X rotation, these settings were fine when using my B747-400 but now have a reverse effect on the 737NG  wonder if anyone has had experience of this and can advise on alternative settings to correct this

My Specs

Wind 7 Ultimate 64Bit

CPU Intel i 5 4670

16GB

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 2GB

Hard Disk SSD 120GBs

Thank You

Richard (Nagoya)

Prop and mixture settings are not used with a jet turbine. Dont use them.

Peter

Peter Schluter

Hi Peter Thank you for the reply I  disabled the Mixture and Prop but sadly when the throttle lever is used the engines still cut-out

do we have a cunning plan B Peter ?  

Really not sure if there are any other Control-Assignments-Joystick Axes  functions I should be looking at, I only ever used these

Many Thanks

Richard 

My suggestion for assigning those three levers:

- left one: analogous speed brake, reverse operation (forward=idle, back=deployed)

- middle one: left thrust lever (throttle 1)

- right one: right thrust lever (throttle 2)

Many Many Thanks again  i'll get into the Controls-Assignments-Joystick Axes and try your kind suggestions

Thanks again for great support

Richard

Hi sorry to be slow at this i've searched all the categories of Controls-Assignments- Buttons & Joystick Axes and I cannot find

the 3 areas that you told me to amend, please could you tell me where I will find them, many thanks.

I'm using FS2004  with my CH USB 3 lever Yoke

Many Thanks

Richard

They are in settings / assignments/joystick axes I think.

Trouble is with plug and play usb peripherals, you will probably find they will default back to what you have now each time you plug them in.

If you fly a variety of aircraft and want individual control assigned basis the plane you are using you should really invest in the registered version of FSUIPC. You can assign and calibrate everything through that.

Peter

Peter Schluter