Sign in to follow this  
Gary M Buska

Problem installing B737 600/700

Now that I have this in the correct forum I will try again.

I am having issues reinstalling the PMDG B737 600/700 I had this running before but I had to refresh windows and had to reinstall it.

I keep getting the message skipping Lucon.ttf Font and then the installer hangs up and goes in space and I have to stop it.

I am using Windows 8 64 bit and I have posted a ticket at pmdg about this issue as well. But I figured it could not hurt to ask here. So far I have disabled Norton and still no luck I have searched my system and can not find this font any place so I am not sure why it is skipping it. It is probably one of those things that stare you in the face but yet you somehow miss it.

I have had no luck in getting Windows 8 to start in Safe mode not sure why that is happening might have something to do with the fact I have a wireless keyboard.

Any help would be appreciated I wil let you know what PMDG has to say about this.

Having the same problem with PMDG 737 for FS9 and Win8. What exactly did you do to get it loaded?

Thanks!

Ed Ryan

Still getting the above lucon.ttf message on mine from the CD. Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do to load this?

Thanks

Ed Ryan

Ed,

The only known work around for that fault was to run the installer in Safe Mode.   Keep in mind, that installer was built for Windows XP so using it with Windows 8 is probably going to give you issues.

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg