Sign in to follow this  
tull

Is the 777 built at KPAE IN Seattle?

I work in the oilsands and cameras are strictly prohibited, getting caught with one can cost you your job and possibly legal action should you ever get caught posting them online, we have the largest mining equipment on earth and we ca t even take pics to show our families or friends, but it's a small price to pay for the other benifits we receive.

I work in the oilsands and cameras are strictly prohibited, getting caught with one can cost you your job and possibly legal action should you ever get caught posting them online, we have the largest mining equipment on earth and we ca t even take pics to show our families or friends, but it's a small price to pay for the other benifits we receive.

Looks at avatar...  *Raises eyebrow*

:ph34r:

:lol:

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot

And then we get out of the hangar and there's a Dreamlifter on short final... No camera :(

Yes, I was upset.

Oh wow! Sorry to hear that...I faced the same exact scenario but got lucky and had the camera at the ready. Great pics and video of the Dreamlifter on final and all the way to shutdown. Quite a sight, that giant! :)

Alan

Looks at avatar...  *Raises eyebrow*

:ph34r:

:lol:

Obviously I did not take that picture, its just a CAT 797B pic I found internet, you can find all kinds of pics on the net, far and few between from the oilsands. people here don't mess with that issue.

Obviously I did not take that picture, its just a CAT 797B pic I found internet, you can find all kinds of pics on the net, far and few between from the oilsands. people here don't mess with that issue.

First, I was joking, hence the laughing face.

Secondly, even if I wasn't, how do you suppose that it's obvious to all of us that you didn't take that picture?

:P

089327bad7087b8f202769307b435ba9.jpg

M. Starks - Senior Charter Pilot