Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

Missing sounds

I have engine sounds and APU sounds but no click sounds and no oxygen sounds.  Do I need to set something in the menus to turn up the volume?

Mark   CYYZ      

No switch sound here either after fsx re start

ZORAN

Try downloading new liveries as well as updating your PMDG Ops Center.  I think there was an update to it when I checked.  Try this and let us know.

Probably simply as that.  I will try later.

Mark   CYYZ      

Couple things to check:

-Make sure you ran the installer as an admin.  Sounds stupid, but tons of people forget.

-Make sure your sound config is proper in the sim.  If it is not set up properly (where Windows or FSX is told there are more speakers than there really are) then you're routing sounds to non existent speakers, and you're going to be missing sounds.

For what it's worth, this was not one of the issues that was ever reported during the beta testing, so my first thought is that it really isn't a plane issue as much as a config/installation issue.

Kyle Rodgers

Try downloading new liveries as well as updating your PMDG Ops Center.  I think there was an update to it when I checked.  Try this and let us know.

Good work! that fixed it

ZORAN

Restarted again this morning and all sounds are working.  Problem resolved.

Mark   CYYZ