Sign in to follow this  
Chrissvick

CDU 2SUPPORT FOR 777?

Hi all I have very recently acquired a new vrinsight cdu2 and am still learning how to set it up. I have learned generally how to load the module and such but have absolutely no idea how to get something going for the 777 as its been stated you can. There doesn't seem to be any instructions on how to do this but am hoping that someone here can point me in the right direction as for I don't know when a softwaremupdaye will be released with it allredy done. Thanks for any help in advance.

I advise you go to vrinsight website forums as Andy has all the answers trust me.

Rich Sennett

Thank I will try that. As every day that goes on I figure out a little more but honestly it would seem to me that vrinsight is willing to sell their product and then make the people that spend so much for an item work hard and search to be able to get it to work on most aircraft instead of giving you the instructions and or coming out with an easy install or create new fmc panel support for a new aircraft.

Without the new SDK for the T777 how would vrinsight do that just have to wait

Rich Sennett

The problem is Richard is this modern world people expect to get everything given to them on a plate and do nothing to help in the process, oh and they want in yesterday. I'll help people to help themselves but I won't cave in and do it for them, they have to work for it just like I had to.

I suggest you start by getting the latest software and documentation from here, then do a little reading around the CDU2 forum area.

http://vrinsight.com/devel_shot/

Cheers, Andy.