Sign in to follow this  
botfly

Add-ons to enhance the flight expereince

Hello all,

I have been flying with PMDG 737-NGX for a few months now and I got to say I enjoy my flying time very much. For FSX I currently only have the PMDG 737-NGX add-on installed and I would like to know what other add-ons I should try to enhance my flying experience.

In some PMDG737ngx videos that I have seen on youtube, I can see amazing graphics of not just better terrain but the plane exterior seems to look more realistic as well.  Any inputs from all simmers would be appreciated!

Alan

The latest REX program for weather textures, OPUS for real weather generating (uses REX textures), GEX for ground services, AES for jetways to connect to aircraft, FlyTampa and Orbx airport scenery programs, EZDOK EZCA camera, Track IR 5, and a good joystick and throttle. 

The latest REX program for weather textures, OPUS for real weather generating (uses REX textures), GEX for ground services, AES for jetways to connect to aircraft, FlyTampa and Orbx airport scenery programs, EZDOK EZCA camera, Track IR 5, and a good joystick and throttle. 

I just want to say GEX is a ground enhancement program - GSX on the other hand - developed by FSDreamTeam offers ground services.

I think Accu-Feel 2.0 would be a good investment as it adds to the physics of the game.

To clarify, you want Weather/Ground...

Weather - REX - Active Sky

Ground - GEX - FTX Global

Airport services - GSX (Worth it) - AES (Older but works)

Airports - Flytampa - FTX - Aerosoft - ImagineSim - FSDreamTeam

Extra - Accu-Feel - SweetFX - 

If you want something more specific go ahead and post and I'm sure people will find exactly what you're looking for!

To clarify, you want Weather/Ground...

Weather - REX - Active Sky

Weather - OPUS - FS Global Real Weather

You want a proper weather engine not a toy one