Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZKOKQ

17 Hours Behind The Wheel

Well, I woke up at 0500hrs, lit up the T7, been all around Euriope and Asia, and it is now 2300hrs. I am basicly punch drunk and  evghn me typing is gettin slurred, so it is time to pull the pin and got to bed.

I have never spent so much time on a new release, and  just want to thank PMDG and all the beta team for this wonderful plane.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sweet dreams Julian. Wake up as the PF in the Air New Zealand 777-300ER!!

Sweet dreams Julian. Wake up as the PF in the Air New Zealand 777-300ER!!

I will Rick. might head off to the Cook islands and head to the beach, and in my speedo's :lol:

You have reminded of the dangers or long haul sim flying with a bottle of Jack Daniels nearby :/ by TOD things start to get tricky, especially if you are flying the approach on Vatsim and trying to sound professional!

You have reminded of the dangers or long haul sim flying with a bottle of Jack Daniels nearby :/ by TOD things start to get tricky, especially if you are flying the approach on Vatsim and trying to sound professional!

LOL, I could imagine Rob.

Joking asides, Julian, fully concur with you re:this PMDG is a thing of beauty. Only did the Tutorial #1 yesterday and boy, it is such an immersive plane. I can now see why you zzzzzz'd in the end!

Will be flying on a BA 777,------ not sure which variant------to Singapore en route to Perth, end of October. Will be in Oz till mid-December.