Sign in to follow this  
Manny

Aileron and Elevator - SAITEK Yoke Assignment issue

I have the Saitek Yoke and I am using FSUIPC.

After Installed the 777, I started and everything seemed nomral. The Yoke Elevator and Ailerons worked fine

I did not even create a separate profile for the 777. I just used the default one that I use for all aircrafts. 

Then all of a suddent the Elevator and Ailerons (777 Yoke) would not move..it has no effect.

Then I restarted the sim and flight and same..the yoke's aileron and Elevator has no effect on the 777. 

Then I tried creating a profile for the 777 and tried assigning  Elevator set to the Y axis. I also tried Axis elevator set (in FSUIPC/Axis Assignment) and still its not taking.

Any ideas?

I loaded the 737NGx and they seem fine

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

I had the same issue with my saiek.

After trying to solve the problem the solution was to delete FSUIPC .ini file

and define ailerons, elevators and throtles again with FSUIPC and other (flaps, brakes, speedbrake and etc)  directly via FSX.

The NGX controls are also working fine.

After trying to solve the problem the solution was to delete FSUIPC .ini fi

I have like 1000 lines in there.. deleting and creating fsuipc.ini is not an option for me.

I have the G1000, GPS530 (every button and switches) and so many add on aircrafts programmed.

Sigh!

so does this mean you cannot use FSUIPC to assign Aileron and Elevator axis for Saitek Yoke?

IS anyone using SAITEK Yoke using FSUIPC with the PMDG 777?

BTW..what is the difference between Aileron set and Axis Aileron set in FSUIPC?

I was so looking forward to the 777 for this weekend...  I have spent two weekends debugging an odd issue with FSUIPC with the NGX that would not fly past 200 kts and I figured that issue out.  I can't do that for the 777 as well

Manny

I use the Saitek yoke with the 777 without any issues. Assigned Axis Aileron and Axis Elevator to the proper yoke axis in FSUIPC, and it worked.

Marc ter Heide

It was not working after 777 install. But after remapping everything works without any issues.

I am using axis aileron set in FSUIPC.

I have like 1000 lines in there.. deleting and creating fsuipc.ini is not an option for me.

I have the G1000, GPS530 (every button and switches) and so many add on aircrafts programmed.

Sigh!

so does this mean you cannot use FSUIPC to assign Aileron and Elevator axis for Saitek Yoke?

I was so looking forward to the 777 for this weekend...  I have spent two weekends debugging an odd issue with FSUIPC with the NGX that would not fly past 200 kts and I figured that issue out.  I can't do that for the 777 as well

Sigh!

I was so looking forward to the 777 for this weekend... I have spent two weekends debugging an odd issue with FSUIPC with the NGX that would not fly past 200 kts and I figured that issue out. I can't do that for the 777 as well

I use the yoke with FSUIPC (everything goes through FSUIPC) and all works fine. I still don't understand why PMDG recommends to not calibrate through FSUIPC. Then again, I could just be the lucky one for a change.

Rynardt

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

I use the yoke with FSUIPC (everything goes through FSUIPC) an

I went back to using FSX Control for Ailerons and the elevator.. I really don't need FSUIPC for that do I? I need FSUIPC more for the Throttle axis assignment on the account of different engines for  different aircrats and for airbrakes and flaps etc.

Manny

I went back to using FSX Control for Ailerons and the elevator.. I really don't need FSUIPC for that do I? I need FSUIPC more for the Throttle axis assignment on the account of different engines for  different aircrats and for airbrakes and flaps etc.

No I guess you don't. The only reason I have everything going through FSUIPC is because back when the NGX came out, I had all sorts of controller issues using FSX inputs. Sending them all through FSUIPC sorted the issues for the NGX. When I installed the 777, it all still just worked without me actually having to change anything, and as it's not broken on my system, I thought it would be wise not to try and fix it :lol:

Rynardt Spies

Site: www.virtualvcp.com | Twitter: @rynardtspies

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Go into fsuipc. move your yoke for aileron. Now if you set it before and you had "send toFS as normal axis" ticked. Untick it. Move your yoke for aileron again except this time tick "send toFsuipc calibration. Check the first box and scroll down to Alieron. While still in Fsuipc go to joystick and move your yoke you shoud lsee movement there under the ailerons.Make sure you have a profile in fsuioc to save it in. Now when you exit back into FS you should move your yoke and see the ailerons move with the PMDG 777. Do the same for rudder if you are having problems there. I have the Saitek yoke and rudder pedals. Hope this helps. By doing this I no longer have joystick disappearing in windows 8.

Or You can go into the fsuipc.ini and only delete any lines with the Pmdg777 and start all

over again with a new 777 profile.