Sign in to follow this  
powerkiter.

cant load flightplan in fmc

hello,

My coroute wil not load in to the fmc. the flightplan is in the 777 flightplan folder. But the fmc says invalid entry?

yves feensma

The FMC is looking for a file name with two ICAO codes in it. Also, it filters the available routes based on values in the ORIG and DEST fields on RTE Pg 1

Dan Downs KCRP

Don't look at the ND yet, is the flight plan loading? You either see it or not on the RTE and LEGS pages. Is this a flightplan that you have created yourself or imported?

Dan Downs KCRP

Does it appear in the list of coroutes when you request route?

Dan Downs KCRP

George probably knows more about this than I do, he as asking for the filename. If that is important then be sure it is in the right format. For example KIAHVTBS001.rte. I used FSBuild years ago but always manually build my own routes now, it's part of the fun of doing this.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guys  I had  this issue myself  till I found out that  if your importing  the  sid  and  stars  as well to to the fmc co route  you will get  the  error, but if  you delete  the sid  and  star  from your  co route it should  fix your issue  than you need  to just enter  the sid  and star  again

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Same here. New installation of the 777 and it doesn´t work. The first installation was working perfectly. I have more tan 400 flightplans imported from Routefinder (pay version) and always have worked perfectly, until today....

Best.

Miquel Egea.