Sign in to follow this  
RJC68

Saitek Panels with 777

While waiting for the SDK, is there a list with keyboard shortcuts for functions in 777? I am looking for key for switching on the engines.

I have found a Solution, if u click on the "MIC" Button and then click on COMM1 on mic 1, therafter u can use COMM1 Freq but not COMM2. I have SPAD, but with this i didnt need it anymore, only for my "Switch-Panel"

I was also thinking of using the centre 4 levers as throttles for each engine and the other two for spoilers and flaps, no idea if this would work either though.

This is an old post but YES-I used the 4 centers for throttle(leaving 1/4 full ahead on two engined a/c) and the left side with red knob for spoilers and the right side with the blue knob for flaps-all calibrated through FSUIPC. I understand Saitek are both lazy and cheap when it comes to licensing and making drivers. I believe they had an agreement with Mr. Dowson(creator of FSUIPC) to license and then backed out/did a hack job of using FSUIPC without a proper license-so the panels DEF don't work but the throttles if my memory serves right show up as a joystick. I'm getting ready to get back into FSX and saitek stuff is on my radar-but NOT if the panels won't work with the high quality PMDG etc addons!