Sign in to follow this  
Amaury06

Cabin Altitude problem

Hi

I am going through the se issue with at least my 777 and my 737. I have also noticed that my clock keeps giving me wonky timings. How did you manage to overcome these challenges?

Thank you.

That sounds like a an empty motherboard battery or a bios that needs updating.

There are many threads here but also at other places about the latest ASUS motherboards having problems keeping time correctly.

If the PC time is wrong, then the PMDG stops working (has been confirmed by PMDG!)

Rob Robson

I am also getting cabin pressure warning for no reason, and I assume it is because the computer time constantly goes out of sync. Need to find a way to fix that irritating time sync issue. I also have a asus motherboard

I think updating the BIOS with the ASUS bios update tool that runs in Windows is required to fix that problem.

Rob Robson

Interesting...I had a tail strike taking off from RJAA this morning...Climbing to FL290 the cabin altitude warning light appeared into the flight..So, I started reading all the information....I tried the "pause" that didn't do anything....Finally, I climbed out on the wing at FL290 and was looking around...When I climbed back into the aircraft, the red warning light turned off...Back to normal....strange...

Bob

Bob Adams