Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daniel María

TileProxy not working on FS9

Hi, I am a new user of TileProxy. I followed Ed Truthan`s guide to install it on FS9. Everything went pretty good, I start FS9, TP recognizes it, I load a flight but I get the standard scenery... In TP window I can see it doesn`t load any tile, but I don`t see any error message or something...

I am using Ed Truthan`s preconfigured proxyuser.ini file. I have also disabled antivirus and firewall.

Can yo help me, please? This problem is driving me crazy...

Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi, I am a new user of TileProxy. I followed Ed Truthan`s guide to install it on FS9. Everything went pretty good, I start FS9, TP recognizes it, I load a flight but I get the standard scenery... In TP window I can see it doesn`t load any tile, but I don`t see any error message or something...

I don't know why nobody is answering??  I only fly with FSX, so I cannot be of any help with FS9 problems.  The best I can do is attach my FSX Proxyuser.ini file if you want to take a look at it.   You will need to change the .txt file extension to .ini to use it in FS.  Avsim does not allow .ini files to be attachments.

You might try using Service1 only and set the map_version to 1963 (the latest version).

Hope somebody else can help more...

Good luck,

John

Sorry, last time I used TP was ages and ages ago; I did not have any problems.