Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AutoThrust Override ?

Is there anyway I can manual overide the A/T In regards to when I move the throttle on my joystick the AT disconnects and gives me control of the thrust.  Its Handy on Approach to move the hardware throttle without having to invidually click on the A/T buttons on the glare shield. Tried the settings in Simulation and IN HOLD MODE ONLY doesnt work always  ATspeed  commanded on the MCP -, ALWAYS seems to never Engage the AT at all. and NEVER well I know that wont work....any Ideas ??

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Map a button on your throttle or joystick to A/T Disconnect?

Looking at the FSX key commands we have:

Autothrottle (arm)

SHIFT+R

Autothrottle engage (TOGA)

CTRL+SHIFT+G

nothing for DISARM 

Autothrottle (arm)

SHIFT+R

CTRL+SHIFT+G

nothing for DISARM 

Have you also checked the T7 CDU options? (Key assignments. Not knowing, just guessing it could be worth a try.)

Have you also checked the T7 CDU options? (Key assignments. Not knowing, just guessing it could be worth a try.)

the CDU have key assignment options ?

the CDU have key assignment options ?

Yep: It's like a SDK that works via key assignments. Check the simulation options and/or the intro doc. Can't guarantee, though, the exact assignment you're looking for, is included.

Autothrottle (arm)

SHIFT+R

CTRL+SHIFT+G

nothing for DISARM 

Here's my setup:

d0m2.png

Even though it says "Autothrottle arm", pressing that button on my joystick while flying any of the PMDG aircraft will only function as the autothrottle disconnect button. Same with the Autopilot.

Guys, check the CDU key assignment options within the T7 aircraft simulation!

PMDG provide different key assignments for engage and for disengage!!!

will try the above - do you know the actual PMDG Key commands to enable/disable AT ??

I use the clickspot ("cheat") on the MCP (screw): Disabling A/T is middle mouse click (wheel click) twice with a small pause between those clicks.

I use the clickspot ("cheat") on the MCP (screw): Disabling A/T is middle mouse click (wheel click) twice with a small pause between those clicks.

Bearing in mind I need to assign this to a harware throttle so mouse commands you cannot assign :(