Sign in to follow this  
bouma1874

REX not tracking aircraft in WX

Hey guys, 

Small problem that i've had no real joy in finding a solution too while searching over many forums. I've got REX ESS+OD. The start position of the aircraft is recognized but if i start flying (or use the 'Go To Airport), the WX does not recognize my position.

Iv encountered this problem before but can't remember fully what i did to rectify the situation, however running a 'simconnect.exe' seems to ring a bell.

Cheers for any help

Not a lot on the matter unfortunately JSkorna :( . I think it may be connected to a problem I had with a loading textures problem (where the textures at starting destination are ok, but fly a few hundred miles and the details go on them) too a little while ago which makes me suspect its something within fsx that's the problem

I'm on my mobile at work ATM, and for some reason it won't let me start a topic on the rex forum timest. But browsing through iv not seen a similar topic over there as it's the only thing I can go off

You need to register  first before  you can gain access  to the main forum to get help

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I'm on my mobile at work ATM, and for some reason it won't let me start a topic on the rex forum timest. But browsing through iv not seen a similar topic over there as it's the only thing I can go off

Ok, thank you for that info.

Allow me to reiterate what Pete stated above, you must register for an account on our forum. After that, you must visit the following thread in order to become verified. These measures are in place because of the rampant piracy of our program. We know that the folks we help and spend time with are legit customers.

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/15044-support-forum-verification/

Tim Fuchs
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

support www.rexaxis.com

I am registered to the forum chaps, I just can't find 'a start new topic' icon while on the mobile version

It's more than likely me just been blind as a bat lol

Lol  arn't  we all ,probably  your not  able  to access  on your mobile  version? don't  know if  this  is  the case

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg