Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

All those things......

Allegory...

Correct......

Maybe it's just me, but I think spousal abuse (verbal or physical or both) should be left out of the forums because it's never OK.  Can we get off that topic please?  Thanks guys.

Works for me! Allegory is over and out.

As a moderator, I'm here to serve the masses.  Perhaps I'm being obtuse with the comparison, however, having witnessed the devastating and sometimes fatal effects of domestic violence in the criminal justice field, it's just not something I feel is appropriate to discuss lightly in a family forum where there may be some individuals who have been directly affected by domestic violence.

You are 100% right, I may have pushed it a little to far with my example, to say that some simmers will overlook verbal abuse to others in our hobby to justify their needs may have made some of them uncomfortable.

End of the story.

You all stay safe flying.

Hello, with all due respect, in my country spain this is a scourge that is fought by society, presenter said this support is not the right place, when it should discuss on the response of Mr. venema on steve  parsons. dxfitcher
Dx10 certainly deserves support from Orbx, if not make it worse and certainly unfortunate venema response.

Sorry Guys, but can I ask why this thread is still open?.. I came here looking for advice on mesh and got this garbage, teecee.

User replied

I think that was uncalled for, personal and not befitting someone of your stature. You and I are going to have a mega fall out
Julian, you forgot to mention the user also placed this  :wink: at the end of his sentence.  Just wanted to keep the masses informed.

\Robert Hamlich/

Julian, you forgot to mention the user also placed this  :wink: at the end of his sentence.  Just wanted to keep the masses informed.

Thanks Robert. In all honesty I did not notice. I wish I had not posted this thread, as it served no purpose, only to bring up old wounds from the past when dealing with the bid cheese from Orbx.

I now will not post on the orbx forum, just so I don't get  involved in something like this again :lol:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

And Steve has pulled the DX10 fixer from the FSS store.
Okay, now I feel like I'm picking on you Julian. :sorry: I just checked and the DX-10 fixer is still available at the FSS Store.

\Robert Hamlich/

Okay, now I feel like I'm picking on you Julian. :sorry: I just checked and the DX-10 fixer is still available at the FSS Store.

No your not picking on me :) It was the FSS store that gave that impression, as they posted that Steve had pulled the product and they did not know if the would be continuing as the re seller.

As it turned out, it was to fix an install error that FSS had made.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

No your not picking on me :) It was the FSS store that gave that impression, as they posted that Steve had pulled the product and they did not know if the would be continuing as the re seller.

As it turned out, it was to fix an install error that FSS had made.

Got it, thanks.  I see that Steve has posted an update. http://forum.avsim.net/topic/423381-updating-to-a-new-release-flight-sim-store/

\Robert Hamlich/

That fixes the dawn n dusk issue. version 1.1 to be released soon. Looking forward to see what Active Sky Next will be like in DX10. So many things being released this year, darn near broke :)