Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zannu

Pmdg 777 and radR contact

Hi everybody i have a issue whit the new 777 from PMDG whit this plane no answer from the ground and from radarcontact from the start to the final touchdown?

I've read the duscussion on the pmdg forum regarding the mic and vhf radio schould be on but from me is ok anybody can tellme somethings?

Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you try calling for clearance without the intercom ("mic" selected) and VHF radios configured, you'll never be able to go back and get your clearance in the current RC session, even after configuring the panels. You have to shut down and restart Radar Contact.

The easiest way to permanently deal with this issue is to go into the PMDG options (in the FMC MENU -> PMDG SETUP -> OPTIONS -> SIMULATION -> Page 6/6) and configure the "FSX COMMS DISABLED" as "NEVER" (default is "WHEN FAILED/MISCONFIG").

Regards

. . . Also it is best to let RC autotune the radios. RC has a fixed database file of comms although there is an independent method to update that from frequencies designated in your frequency.

The frequencies that RC will use is shown on its controller page. If you change it there it will only be for that session as it does not affect the database.