Sign in to follow this  
KeithyGeorge

Winds aloft import

Hi I have

REX and the 777

Can I import winds aloft data from REX directly into the 777 via WIND DATA REQUEST on the FMC?

or do I need to buy PFPX to be able to import winds aloft data from REX in to the 777 via WIND DATA REQUST on the FMC ?

Thanks

Keithy George

Rexe  is currently working on a patch where your should be able to do it ,  but its not out  yet but hopefully  soon. 

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Ok thanks Pete

if you happen to have  pfpx   you can import rexe weather in and  than  use the direct link to import it  to the fmc,  but if  you havnt  than  have to wait till rexe comes out  with  the patch

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

if you happen to have pfpx you can import rexe weather in and than use the direct link to import it to the fmc, but if you havnt than have to wait till rexe comes out with the patch

Do you need the patch? PFPX and rex can both download online weather; as long as they're from the same source, you're good to go.

Do you need the patch? PFPX and rex can both download online weather; as long as they're from the same source, you're good to go.

Yes i know, was referring if you only got  rexe  and when the patch comes out you should be able  to do the same thing  as pfpx  to import  it  directly  to the fmc. Its going to be  in the sp3  that  hopefully be out  soon. 

Peter kelberg

I updated pfpx this weekend and flew cyvr-klax. you can now export weather from rex without having to copy and save it.

juan martinez

This has been out  for  a while  now,   the op  hasn't  got pfpx  and  wanted  to know  if  he  needed  to buy pfpx  to  import the  weather into t7, which he  doesn't  need to since  rexe is coming out  with a sp3  soon to import the weather into the t7

Peter kelberg