Sign in to follow this  
Bloody

Payware airplanes which feature shared-cockpit

Hey all,

a friend of mine are flying lots and lots of hours in Multiplayer using the shared-cockpit Feature. As not many aircraft support it, I would like to get information of every payware plane that supports it.

We currently have the Beechcraft Turbo Duke and Lotus L39 Albatros, both work perfectly. I know that the Maddog support Multicrew too, but we didnt try it yet - the VC looks...quite awfully, but we might give it a try if there arent any more planes.

I also read that the Fokker F70/100 supports shared cockpit, but as it has no VC, it is no option.

Are there any other planes which can be used in multiplayer using shared cockpit? What about some none-complex payware models like the DHC6 Twin Otter?

That was new. Any videos for us this week to see how well it works?

Really interesting!

I will try and get a video up tomorrow sometime.

Michael Harders

Great topic. Aerosoft's original Twin Otter is fully compatible with shared cockpit but I do not know about the extended version. I tend to doubt that the extended twin otter can be shared because Aerosoft mentioned nothing about it whereas it was a big announcement the first time around that it had been developed and tested to be fully compatible with shared cockpit.

Hold your breath... The Pro version of the Majestic Q400 will be fully compatible.

Donald