Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hellboyhuy

Problem.... nowhere

I just bought this product and it's awesome. However, i don't know where to get it started. I have aersoft airbus extended x as well with the latest hotfix.

The install went fine, but when i set the autofeather (arm/off) and activate it in game. Northing happens. I try to re-install and rebuild fsx.cfg....no luck as welll

When i go look in the views--instrument panel.. there are only 3 option...main panel, left cfdu and debug... and nothing about fs2crew airbus...

What do i suppose to do to get it to work now ? Thank you very much

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi

Everything is explained in the user guide which is under: FS2Crew 2013 in your Programs

Programs - FS2Crew2013- Aersoft Airbus X Voice Control Edtion - 00 Voice Control Manual

You need to run through the manual and set up your voice recognition/hot keys etc.

By default to open up FS2Crew hit the C key

Also - you need to run the Airbus Configurator to turn on FS2Crew - instructions for this are in page 17 of the manual:

The Aerosoft Airbus Configurator is used to enable and disable FS2Crew, and access FS2Crew services.
The Configurator will dynamically add or remove FS2Crew window and gauge entries to or from the Airbus's panel.cfg files.

By default to open up FS2Crew hit the C key

There's no default key.

You need to set it up.

Cheers,