Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fakeflyer737

My FSX is washed out

It really is, the picture just isn't clear. I have a hard time especially reading G1000's, RXP guages ect. Everything in FSX is set up properly; ie HD cockpit is checked etc. Im using Steve's DX10 Fixer 4x AA and 4x SSGS in NVI, is there anything I can do to get the picture more crystal clear?

Take Care

Is it possible my monitor is the problem? I have a crappy 60hz Philips 244E LCD Monitor

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Washed out is generally a monitor gamma setting.

Sharp and clear is related to nvidia inspector settings. Have you tried going back to 8xS or 8xSQ? SGSS makes edges more aliased (blurry). That may be what you're seeing.

Washed out is generally a monitor gamma setting.

Sharp and clear is related to nvidia inspector settings. Have you tried going back to 8xS or 8xSQ? SGSS makes edges more aliased (blurry). That may be what you're seeing.

Hi Ryan, ya I'm using DX10 so Im restricted to its internal settings. I tried 4x and 8xCSAAand the terrain ahead of me just seems kinda blurry. When I used DX9 i have a SweetFX setting that really sharpened my sim, but when ever I use SweetFX in DX10 it kills my AA soon as I turn it on.