Sign in to follow this  
mikced76

Disable traffic

Hi

I enjoy VoxATC so far and might go ahead and purchase after demo ends. Is there a way however to exclude the defaul Commercial traffic that VoxATC genereates. I am happy with what VoxATC does with GA traffic but hate the "Orbit Air" and others mixed with my World of AI traffic. I dont mind so much eather that WOI traffic are not flying their correct scheduels but removing the default Commercial traffic would really add so to the experience.

Thanks

Mike

Mike,

I'm using MyTraffic and not WOAI,  however,  I never see Orbit or any other default AI traffic.  I think you may have to rebuild a traffic.bgl excluding those carriers.  Not sure if this helped or not.

set traffic sliders to 0 in FSX, VoxAtc will generate traffic anyway. I use MyTraffic and i never see default traffic

As long as you have traffic bgl file that have orbit in it, even if fsx AI traffic slider is 0, VoxAtc will use all your traffic BGL files to generate the traffic. So the best is to totally remove traffic bgl file that contain orbit or any other default aircrafts.

Another way is to remove the default aircraft from simObject folder, this will also kill the default aircrafts from appearing. The down side to this is that if an airport has only default aircraft traffic flying there, then you will have no traffic at all for that particular airport.

That might be a problem because as much as I dislike the default Commercial traffic I dont mind the default GA traffic. Perhaps removing the appropriate Commercial Aircraft from the simObject folder is a good idea becasuse thn I could keep the GA traffic files, correct? 

Mike

That might be a problem because as much as I dislike the default Commercial traffic I dont mind the default GA traffic. Perhaps removing the appropriate Commercial Aircraft from the simObject folder is a good idea becasuse thn I could keep the GA traffic files, correct? 

Mike

That will get rid of the orbit, global freightway. etc...yes.