Sign in to follow this  
xanstin

Multiple Runways for Takeoff?

Does anyone know if the new update allows more than one runway for takeoff/landings? Despite FSX ATC using them in the airports that have been coded in the AFCAD, last time I used Vox Atc it sent all the AI and myself to one runway causing a huge traffic problem every time.

That would be nice. KORD uses a lot of runways in different directions when the wind is below 6kts. That would help traffic flow if the winds are generally calm. I would also hope that it reads which runways are closed in the afcad and adheres to it.

IIRC, Vox has read ATIS with more than one runway in use.

You can always request a runway different from the one assigned by Vox, to avoid 'traffic jam".

When VOXatc tells me to go to runway e.g. 5 and i ask runway 23 and ask for direction, the purple signs keep show me the direction to runway 5!

The request made when i'm at the gate. I was at LSGG gate 11 and the atc tells me to taxi to rwy 23 but i wanted rwy 05. My request accepteed by atc but the problem is the purple arrows that keep showing me the route to rwy 23! Of course i push the route direction after the acceptance of atc and not before.

Sounds like a software bug to me ...

Toggling the Vox taxi markings off and back on doesn't help either, I assume?

You assume right. Maybe i must post this bug to their site.