Sign in to follow this  
rightseat

Need FSD twin recommendations for 2 for 1 offer

"Shouldn't take longer than 24 hours."--from the website. If you catch the team when they're all asleep, your wait will be about 24 hours, shorter if they're up. Exciting offer, eh?

Guest Steve_FSD

Rightseat,How are you ? Haven't heard from you in ages, Drop us a line sometime soon, I might have something that may interest you.As far as I can see nobody has waited longer than a few hours for a request to be processed. Most have waited considerably less. No requests are unfilled at this time.Until we actually get a request telling us what product is sought, naturally we can't action it. So we are still waiting to hear what title Manny would like to go with his new Seneca. Best,

Steve,I meant..like.. do I have to make a pick right now..or can I waint until later. and if so..how soon or late can I wait before I decide?I am indecisive about which one of those I want.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Len

Get the Cheyenne LS. They're doing an upgrade for the plane which should be out in a short while. Lot's of power.

Hey Steve! Yes, it's been a while. I just convinced my wife to let me buy into the 2 for 1 sale tonight! I'm very curious to see what you "may have that might interest me." As always anything you guys produce interests me. If I can get hold of your email, I'll drop you a line before you expect it. Catch you soon!

A superb offer indeed that FSD are offering. Not one I've taken advantage of yet though! First FSD aircraft I bought was the Cheyenne. An incredible aircraft...great fun to fly (and benefiting from a great looking upgrade in the not to distant future).I also own the Porter, Navajo and the Aerostar. So, I guess that leaves only the Seneca and Commander for me!

Steve,I still can't post in the FSD Forum... Cause I don't recieve the e-mail with pwd resets.But I did send you an e-mail via the tech support e-mail. Don't know if you got it.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Guest Steve_FSD

Manny,I have replied to you several times. You need to make email arrangements that work correctly, as we cannot communicate with you because of the anti-spam arrangement you have implemented. They are not working as intended, obviously. We have tried, repeatedly, to write to you but your anti-spam solution is obviously interrupting legitimate email communications from us both directly, and from our forum's server. Please deal with these email issues. Thanks.

I've got the Commander and I love it especially the extremely realistic vc and flight dynamics. The vc is probably the most important aspect for me so I would like to know what FSD aircraft owners would rate as the most realistic virtual cockpits of the FSD fleet? The Porter looks very good, but what about the Seneca, Navajo and Aerostar?>A superb offer indeed that FSD are offering. Not one I've>taken advantage of yet though! First FSD aircraft I bought>was the Cheyenne. An incredible aircraft...great fun to fly>(and benefiting from a great looking upgrade in the not to>distant future).>>I also own the Porter, Navajo and the Aerostar. So, I guess>that leaves only the Seneca and Commander for me!

Intel I7-4770 3.4Ghz
16 Gb RAM
nVidia GTX770 2Gb
Windows 8.1 64 bit
P3D 4.4/3.4 FSX SE

Owning all but the Porter, I'd say that the Navajo has the best VC because it looks great in every resolution. But I am also a huge fan of the Seneca VC. What's more, the Cheyenne is getting an update that will make the vc even better. It's hard to say, they're all top notch aircraft.

Guest KChapman

Al,I'm looking into the 2 for 1 deal, and am curious about the VC clickability of the Porter and Navajo. I don't mean clickable in a real space cadet kind of way, but I am curious if most VC switch, knob, dial, radio, etc. functionality is present in the download versions available now.Thanks and happy flying,Kevin

Guest Melvin

Hi Kevin,Owning both aircrafts you mentioned in your message, I confirm you that all gauges appearing in the virtual cockpit are clickable and this concerns both main panel and overhead panel. Kind regards,Vincent Mellinger

Guest KChapman

As I well suspected, Vincent. :-) Thank you very much.Have fun up there,Kevin

Guest Larry_KMSO

My two cents, for what it's worth!The only other payware twin I have owned is the Flight One Cessna Golden Eagle 421C. I now have FSD's Porter, Aerostar, Seneca, and Cheyenne. I like all four especially at these prices! Overall, all four meet or exceed the quality I found in the F1 Golden Eagle.If you enjoyed the FS9 King Air, you'll like the the Cheyenne. My favorite is the Seneca. The Seneca's sound is the first time I have actually heard phase "rip" dissonance when adjusting the prop/mix controls. Very realistic based on my time as a passenger in light twins. That alone was worth $25 to me.Their download system works well. You download an .exe which can be copied over to a CD-ROM along with the registration information. This makes re-installation quick and easy if you are like me and every six months or so you reformat and start over!One nit: Many of the sub panels appear after clicking a hot spot. To close the sub panel, frequently you will search and find the familiar windows X. I would like the sub panel to close by clicking anywhere on the panel that is not associated with an adjustment hot spot. At least make a large blank area a "close panel" hot spot which FSD did with the Seneca overhead.Overall, I'm very happy with $50 Christmas present.Larry