Sign in to follow this  
Need-To-Know

Saitek, Goflight, Remote Pilot, Vrinsight - Oh My

So I have an itchy trigger finger. After spending so much time over the last 3 weeks setting up my new pit I am a little apprehensive to get P3D....yet.

Cockpit fellas what is your experience?

What I have found out:

• Saitek Panels are all working now with SPAD
  • Saitek FIP not working and waiting for answers from the big guys at P3D
  • GoFlight - I have not found answers
  • Remote Pilot (iPad app) I have an email in to him but nothing yet
  • VrInsight - I have found no answers - but no biggy
  • LINDA - Sounds like guys have it working

Love all of the feedback you guys who bought P3D have been giving!

Rob

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it"

FYI. Saitek FIP works fine. Just have to add info to exe.XML file. Easy to do I just copied info from fsx exe.XML file.

Hope this helps

Steve

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

FYI. Saitek FIP works fine. Just have to add info to exe.XML file. Easy to do I just copied info from fsx exe.XML file.

Hey look at that - someone answered - Bonus

:dance: one step closed to getting on board with the latest!

Thanks Steve!!

Sounds like someone got their GoFlight panel working. Will reply when I hear from Remote Pilot guy - final hurdle.

Rob

VRinsight's gear has always worked in P3D and it still does in V2 ;) So you couldn't have been looking too hard, no biggy.

Cheers, Andy.

So you couldn't have been looking too hard,

You got that right!

Rob

Alrighty:

I bought P3D and have everything working! Yippy!

• Saitek Panels are all working now with SPAD - Was easy SPAD sees P3D just like it saw FSX no config needed
  • Saitek FIP - I have one ordered and should be here next week - but guys say they work fine.
  • GoFlight - Works fine Be sure to go open the GFConfig go to "File /  Simulation Info / The choose the path to P3d"
  • Remote Pilot (iPad app) Never heard back from him but it runs fine - No config needed.
  • VrInsight - Found answer from the kind Mr. Andydigital above - No biggy because I have not bought one yet but maybe it will help others
  • LINDA -  I just copied my Modules folder from FSX and pasted it into P3D and it works fine

Rob

Flight Illusion gauges also works with P3D

Guys for all practical purpose P3D is FSXI

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

So I realized my Goflight panel was not working. But have solved it and want to share to it helps others:

I do have the panels working now.

1st you need to make sure you have FSUIPC setup. Peter is back and may have a solution soon but if not you can read how to here: http://forum.simflight.com/topic/75672-p3d2-and-fsuipc/page-2
I think there are still problems with FSUIPC but for my setup it works.

Second be sure to go open the GFConfig program go to File then to Simulator Info... and add the path to P3D. Also it adds a tab if you select that option so you can config your buttons for P3D.

Lastly (I think you have to restart too) open the GoFlight folder on your hard drive and click the application called - GFDevP3D.

Then start your sim. It should work from there. I am no pro but this is how I got mine working.

Rob