Sign in to follow this  
Sesquashtoo

Dawn departure (Bonanza) out of KSAN (San Diego, California)

All the good stuff:

Mesh HD v2.0

UrbanMaxx Extreme v2.0

SkyMaxx Pro v1.0

KSAN custom airport from off of the .org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------> and with no further delay, enjoy the pictorial from taxi to active----->departure------->climbing to cruise headed for KOAK (Oakland, California).......

Sim max'ed out and still fluid action...so very nice....

Ha I like screenshot #8 because I can see the street where I work at :lol:  ... also you should fly a FedEX MD-10 around that time, because there is always one taking off at around 6:50 am every morning. 

Ha I like screenshot #8 because I can see the street where I work at :lol:  ... also you should fly a FedEX MD-10 around that time, because there is always one taking off at around 6:50 am every morning. 

Really?   There sure is enough of 'em at their FBO, huh?  San Diego is a beautiful spot on the globe...I enjoy flying in and out of there!  

Very nice shots, thanks for sharing.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

You're very welcome, Ralf. :)

After I downloaded HD Mesh v2.0 last night, I started taking test flights out of my usual haunts.  I did KFNT, KSAN, KOAK, CYYZ, KMYR,  I took arbitrary test touch 'n go flights out of the states of West Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Florida, Maine, the Canadian province of Nova Scotia (I have some shots in the other HD Mesh thread Finally getting to try HD Mesh), etc...and found HD Mesh turned the XPX world, basically; virtual.  Roadways that perfectly run their course as they hug and follow canyons (they now hug life-like to the base wall of the canyon, where the road cut would have been made, valleys, curves, forested areas...., as well as rivers...and speaking about rivers and lakes, oceans etc....this mesh package is so flippin' awesome, that it has transformed the XPX world (if you look at the most minute details as you fly over the elements) to a true visual level of 3D.  The riverbanks actually now slope towards the water, as does the beaches and lake front (because of the depth of elevation data).  I was flabbergasted at how accurate it all is, post install. When I was flying over the coast of the Atlantic, near about Halifax, and was heading up along the coast north towards the north tip of the Cabot Trail on gorgeous Cape Breton Island, the beaches Ralf....the beaches from even 1,800 feet, had a very gradual slope THAT YOU COULD SEE!  WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!   It is this sort of level-of-detail that completely convinces the mind that you are flying over real terrain.  O.M.G!

I found this new phenomena in any of the test flight scenarios that I took last night, from valleys, dells, mountain ranges, and all with such depth of view, that it was again, true three-dimensional to my mind. I am in flight simulation heaven.......  The coast of California as I traveled north never looked better (with this such powerful mesh driving the texture layers resting on top of it), the mountains of West Virginia, near Harper's Ferry, and surroundings looked exactly like I remembered it last September on a motorcycle trip to the battlefields of Antietam and Gettysburg.  All of it, including the most beautiful and scenic route of Cape Breton Island on the northern end of Nova Scotia is now rendered in such topographical detail, that it is a joy...a sheer flight simulation joy to hug the coasts, and play the scenic flying tourist at 1,800-2,800 feet ASL.  With what I added to XPX:25 these last few weeks, is letting me experience a flight simulation Renaissance of sort.  What a fabulous time to own a copy of Xplane v25, let me tell ya. At 64 bits, this program just lets you load up the most complicated elemental scenery and fly...fly for hours if that is your flight path.  What a great time to be in this hobby.... :)

Early this morning (yaaaaaaaaaaawn....), I finally downloaded all of Europe and am about to install the files into my Custom Scenery Folder...and then take to bed. Will fly Europe (Germany first!)  Will take off from Berlin, and then head out over the Channel to Gatwick, etc.  I am having the sim time of my life.... :)

Cheers, and Happy Holidays, all....