Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ricka47

LHC Fleet One Ultra Pack on Sale

I see that there is a sale on a five-airplane package from Lionheart.  It says that they are all P3Dv2 ready.  I've never tried anything from Lionheart before but, for $33.95, this seems to be a pretty good deal.  Here are the included planes:

Sport Aviation: Aerospool WT-9 Dynamic (both RG and Fixed Gear versions)
General Aviation: Diamond DA40 4 place modern composite aircraft
Bush Plane: Quest Kodiak modern day turboprop high performance STOL aircraft
Executive Aviation Turboprop: Epic LT Dynasty; High performance custom turboprop luxury aircraft
Executive Private Jet: Epic Victory; An Exotic 5 passenger beautiful jet aircraft

Does anyone have any experience with any of these?

I own the Kodiak, the Dynasty and the Victory.

Only plane I still fly is the Kodiak. Buying the Kodiak as a single title would be cheaper, IMO.   :wink:

Thanks, can I ask what did you not like about the Dynasty & the Victory?

Thanks, can I ask what did you not like about the Dynasty & the Victory?

Sure:

- The Dynasty simply isn't my type of aircraft (this is solely about taste). Maybe my expections concering the Garmin-like glass cockpit were a little too high, as well. (As compared to what Flight1 has on offer.)

- The Victory seems grossly overpowered. The flight dynamics don't really seem 'credible' (I also own the Feelthere Phenom 100, VLJ as well, and I like that FDE a lot).

And, as a bonus ( :P):

- The Kodiak combines bush-flying (incl. STOL capability) with amphibious models included and the glass cockpit (EDIT: moving map on the ND) which can help to find even small landing strips a bit more easily (kind of a welcome cheat in VFR flying, isn't it?).

Sure:

- The Dynasty simply isn't my type of aircraft (this is solely about taste). Maybe my expections concering the Garmin-like glass cockpit were a little too high, as well. (As compared to what Flight1 has on offer.)

- The Victory seems grossly overpowered. The flight dynamics don't really seem 'credible' (I also own the Feelthere Phenom 100, VLJ as well, and I like that FDE a lot).

And, as a bonus ( :P):

- The Kodiak combines bush-flying (incl. STOL capability) with amphibious models included and the glass cockpit which can help to find even small landing strips a bit more easily (kind of a welcome cheat in VFR flying, isn't it?).

Very helpful - thanks!

I see that there is a sale on a five-airplane package from Lionheart.  It says that they are all P3Dv2 ready.  I've never tried anything from Lionheart before but, for $33.95, this seems to be a pretty good deal.

Several of the included aircraft in Prepar3D v2 are ones donated to Lockheed-Martin by Lionheart Creations! So you do have the opportunity to get some idea beforehand of Bill Ortis' work... :Applause:

Several of the included aircraft in Prepar3D v2 are ones donated to Lockheed-Martin by Lionheart Creations! So you do have the opportunity to get some idea beforehand of Bill Ortis' work... :Applause:

Sounds good - thanks, Rick (KQ4Y)