Sign in to follow this  
Capt. Windh

Proj. Fokker :crazy SINK RATE calls

Did that and no change?All the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png

>Sorry about the delay.. Well I

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest joe308

I saw this topic on my way thru and thought I'd add my 2 cents worth. I've deleted "all" 3 gaus they suggest & it still does not fix the problem. Coupled with BMP problems at night above the windscrn and the look of the overhead panel & I must say I'm a tad disappointed in the PF100 conversion frm 2k2 to FS9. Still an excellent acft BUT it deserved more attention to details.I'm especially amazed at how a group, conceivable the same guys, can put together such a nice looking panel and then add an overhead that is pretty marginal in every respect, almost as an after thought. Personally I think it was a rush to get it out for the FS9 crowd and due diligence was not performed as thoroughly as it should have.Joe

Guest cliffp

I have had the same problem from the beginning. I communicated via e-mail with authors and tried all their recommendations plus some others which I told them about. Still no change. On 12-27-04 Ton van de Laar of Project Fokker-100/70 stated via e-mail "We'll look into this". Since that time I have heard nothing more. I would use this plane exclusively if this problem could be resolved.

Stop the presses!!!!!Download Rob Barengt's file here..........http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=61769&CatID=fs2004gau................and get rid of your ear-achesAll the best,Dave.'Three greens and soft landings'

Dave Taylor gb.png