Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jaydor

Sedona, Arizona USA

Some amazing scenery around this part of Arizona.  Enjoy:

8ikAN.jpg

QKbWl.jpg

04doC.jpg

VDYZ8.jpg

ba8.jpg

vc4JQ.jpg

qrSXv.jpg

zOKST.jpg

K6m7g.jpg

hi.gif   pilotic.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Wonderful pics.  Two questions: which repaint for the Lancair is that, and which scenery are you flying over?  Great job.

Wonderful pics.  Two questions: which repaint for the Lancair is that, and which scenery are you flying over?  Great job.

Thank you.  The legacy is my own repaint and the scenery is MSE..

You can get the repaint from here: linc:  http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/3833-realair-legacy-napa-county-cloudhoppers/

Sedona Airport scenery is from the Library.  linc: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=174301

Thank you. The legacy is my own repaint and the scenery is MSE..

You can get the repaint from here: linc: http://aussiex.org/f...y-cloudhoppers/

jaydor,

Not to keep bugging you on this thread, but I downloaded the repaint using the link you sent and got a dark grey background in the VC.  How would I change it to the yellow one shown in your post.

I know just enough about editing cfg files to dangerous sometimes, but I am thinking if the yellow background is available on one of your other repaint downloads for the legacy, that I could edit the appropriate files.  You wouldn't have to guide me thru this I don't think, if I just knew which of the repaints has the yellow VC background.

Thanks for your wonderful repaints.  I have downloaded several of them now.

PDX

jaydor,

Not to keep bugging you on this thread, but I downloaded the repaint using the link you sent and got a dark grey background in the VC.  How would I change it to the yellow one shown in your post.

I know just enough about editing cfg files to dangerous sometimes, but I am thinking if the yellow background is available on one of your other repaint downloads for the legacy, that I could edit the appropriate files.  You wouldn't have to guide me thru this I don't think, if I just knew which of the repaints has the yellow VC background.

Thanks for your wonderful repaints.  I have downloaded several of them now.

PDX

I done the yellow as a trial but never kept the file as it did not work right with the night lighting.  So I never uploaded it the one I am using is the faulty night light one.  If you want a red cockpit I can send you the files for you to swap.  Send me your email address via a PM if you want.  But if I remember one of the uploads has a red cockpit, you could copy them over.  I think the Army Team Racing has a red cockpit G-ARMY in the downloads.  try it first..  They are the VC files