Sign in to follow this  
r0drig0

not loading textures

Hello

My FS9 sometimes does not load scenery and textures and have this strange screen. I am sure it is not the case of just missing textures since I checked the scenery and AI textures and it´s not missing anything. It´s a case of textures and scenery not loading, but do not know why.  Here is the screenshot: http://s76.photobucket.com/user/rgflores/media/avim.jpg.html

Without knowing any specifics like system specs, addons running etc., and given the level of AI that I see I would suspect you are pushing your PC too hard.

If you have recently added the new American WoAI package, make sure you have the latest. One of the earlier ones had some FSX textures in it.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Joe, 

Firstly thanks for answer.

Well, here is my setup

Name of drive C:
File system: NTFS
Total capacity: 465,66 GB  (476.838,00 MB)
Used capacity: 145,14 GB  (148.625,57 MB)
Free capacity: 320,52 GB  (328.212,43 MB)

Total RAM: 4.059,97 MB   (released by the system!)
RAM used: 2.526,96 MB   (62%)
RAM available: 1.533,01 MB   (38%)

Processor: Intel® Core i5-3330 CPU @ 3.00GHz
Core speed: ~2993 MHz 

Motherboard: H61M-S1
BIOS Version: FA
BIOS Date: 01/09/2013

Video is NVidia Force Experience

I´m using windows 7.

Actually my AI traffic is set to 100% and I have hundreds of AI traffic from WOAI. But this strange problem only happens in SAEZ in Buenos Aires. In other parts of the world that have much more AI traffic, like SBSP - São Paulo, there is no problem and simulation goes well. I thought was a problem with the SAEZ scenery of course, then I deleted the scenery I keep only AFCAD but the problem remains. I use FS9 with Active Sky build 552, AI smooth 3.9 and FS AI Separation. 

You might try disabling some of your AI and testing.

There was another  WoAI package that caused problems, I think it was Spanair, which might be your cause.

regards,

Joe

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif