Sign in to follow this  
ysfsim

Help my 737 is a shell of its former self!

When I first got my ngx, you could see the cabin lights shine through the windows. You could also see into the cabin from the outside especially when you open the any of the doors. I noticed now that the cabin light feature is inop and when the hold and pax doors are opened, I can see right through the plane because there is nothing inside. What happened? I did no major reinstall (I rather not reinstall after i finally got fs2crew working) only there reinstall of the service pack a couple of times to get fs2crew running. any ideas? :unsure:

Are you using any camera Addons? I had this same problem and it was occurring when I ran opus while using cameras. Not sure if ezdok can cause issue or not.

Are you using any camera Addons? I had this same problem and it was occurring when I ran opus while using cameras. Not sure if ezdok can cause issue or not.

Nope, no camera addons.

Not sure then although until a few days ago when I switched from opus to asn I had the exact same issue. That was the only change i made before it reverted back to normal. I run fs2crew as well.

when I switched from opus to asn

A smart move.

Michael Cubine

any ideas?

HIGHMEMFIX in the FSX.cfg?

Graphics drivers being updated could also cause some issues.

Kyle Rodgers

HIGHMEMFIX in the FSX.cfg?
Yes I have that in my cfg. I didn't update my graphics drivers.

I didn't update my graphics drivers.

Double check it.  Windows will occasionally download updates for a lot of things if you allow automatic updates to happen without your proofing them.

Kyle Rodgers