Sign in to follow this  
blackburst

FSX doesn't start up

Folks,

Just installed PMDG T7 and downloading some liveries, but i want start anymore.

What I did :

run CC cleaner, nothing

removed fsx.cfg file, so it had to make new 1, some questions about ( do you trust this software and so on ), the only thing I see, is the big logo of FSX.

What are the options,

Remove T7 or go to restore point ?

May I suggest to try restarting it once again, and be a little patient? Sometimes my FSX stops repsonding during startup, then stays that way for a few minutes, and finally responds again and continues the startup. Also, if you got lots of sceneries and aircraft installed (that includes AI models and different liveries), this will increase loading times.

If patience does not help, I'd at first try to only remove the T7 before going back to a restore point or a complete reinstall.

Most likely your dll.xml is corrupted as you got past the trust section.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

First I removed the T7, witch has no effect, did go back to an early restore point, no success.

next to do, reinstall FSX complete ?

Or can I do something with the dll.xml ?

Removed Logbook.bin file and FSX is running, after I did not run Raas software, witch gave a message that there is a problem with this software. Going to reinstall the PMDG T7 and see what happens.

So THX Tim for your advice,

Regards.

Oke I'll take a look, so reinstalled the T7, so far so good, standing at gate E22 at EHAM,  and now the Operating centre  of PMDG doesn't work anymore.

With the massage, if there is a solution, we notify you.

Several other programs didn't work anymore, so only 1 thing, complete fresh install.

W7-64 - FSX - PMDG T7 - Mega Airport EHAM, no further programs so far, problem with Airport, doesn't show any buildings only gateway to airplanes and some vehicles.

I placed a ticket on Aerosoft Forum, I don't know if the problem is FSX or the Airport software.