Sign in to follow this  
virgin737pilot

PMDG 737 And Acars

Hey Guys,

So i Know that Making Acars Through the FMC in the NGX work is out of the question.

But i Have been on Youtube Looking at Acars and the 737 800, And was just wondering is there any way at all, or any addon, That can maybe add a notes page into the FMS of the Ngx

I know This is a pretty Stupid question, But Is there anyway where i can enter maybe the ETA and the ETD or ETA Into the FMS? 

This probably is a Rediculous post but if any one has any ideas or a addon you can add into the FMC at all It will be much appreciated 

Have a good Night :)

Jason Norment

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have been tinkering with it and throwing suggestions at the team for some time now.

As it stands now, the CDU is closed. No way to read the screens, no way to write the screens, no way to add a separate connected FANS module (basically it propagates as what you see when you click menu button, in the NGX there is I think FMC, which works, CPDLC and AOC which are greyed out? not sure, plus the FS ACTIONS and PMDG menu).

Also there does not seem to be a possibility to read some stuff that would be essential for well-working CPLDC/AOC datalink solution.

My aim was to provide essentially a bridge between Hoppie ACARS network and FS add-ons, looking at PMDG products, Aerosoft Airbus X and later FS Labs. Initial aim to create a standalone IDU + ACARS module that is similar to ACARS boxes commonly found in older types (757s, MD-80s). Work is halted though, I am waiting to see what 777 SDK brings to the table.