Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Best thread of 2004 - your opinions?

Guest josh0571

Given that the year is drawing to a close, I thought it might be interesting to reflect on what you consider to be the most memorable General Discussion forum thread of 2004.Even though I'm more of a 'lurker than a poster' myself, one thread that springs to my mind drew on the excitement generated by the recent release of the DF727. You could almost feel the vibe radiating from the screen in front of you & even though many of you big posters chipped in, from memory it was drama-free! ;)Course, it doesn't have to be the longest thread but obviously there'd presumably be quite a few replies.What do you think?Cheers & happy holidays :)Josh

Anything revolving TrackIR and vector expansion it has to be for me :)Biggest thing that hit FS 2004 2004.

The first thread of the year about the increasing cost of payware...Or was it the 983,381st thread?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Probably the thread when folks were discussing (then) upcoming release of USA Roads.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2

I like my thread where we all discussed what we would like to see in FS2k6.The thread where people posted pics of themselves was pretty cool as well... :-cool

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Lobaeux4

Maybe the "Ferd" thread, but that might've been in 2003? Either year, it was probably the funniest thread I've read in awhile.

Guest glnflwrs

I kinda liked the one about what you thought was the best looking aircraft ever. Everyone had an opinion on that, and everyone, for once, respected everyone else's opinion. No flames, no insults, just a bunch of pretty aircraft geting talked about. Glenn(Still the Concorde #1 and 727 #2 for me. Hehehe.)"When a man learns how much he doesn't know compared to how much there is to learn, he starts getting smarter."

I remember a very funny thread about house wives and children barging in at the wrong time during one's Flight Simulator session. Usually get's disturbed right on the landing approach. It actually happens to me quite often.... :-lol

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2