Sign in to follow this  
cvearl

P3Dv2+Global+Vector in Vancouver BC

FYI they might move this into the screenshot forum.

Looks good.  What do you think?

This is not "Vancouver Plus", though, Charles?

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

This is not "Vancouver Plus", though, Charles?

Nope RAW P3Dv2 install with Global 1.2 and Vector 1.0 installed.

What are we looking for in FSX here?

Aside from a difference in HDR lighting and so on, scenery wise this will be identical in FSX. P3Dv2 and FSX are the same scenery. Just new Shader API and some engine tweaks. But FSX and P3D will take Global and Vector exactly the same.

In that first screen shot Global Vector seems to make the city loose a lot of autogen.

Compared to ORBX PNW I guess. And certainly Vancouver+ v3.

FYI they might move this into the screenshot forum.

Looks good.  What do you think?

Mmmm....

In it's current state? Unfinished. However, Vector and Global are a great effort with allot of potential that needs several months of constructive feedback from the community combined with a sympathetic ear from the developers. And of course with solutions put into action as timely a manor as is reasonable lest the first part of my comment are rendered null.

I maintain that P3Dv2 and Vector are both still in a BETA like state but this is ok actually. We are in a small niche hobby with small niche developers and they don't have a choice on projects this large than to release 85% correct or complete and then race to fix as fast as they can. I would rather that that be stuck with stagnant default simulator with smatterings of small areas developed here and there.

C.