Sign in to follow this  
Bugman38313

Countdown timer gone

Before this last update in the panel bar for FSCrew where the secondary message would show up I also had a countdown show up as well in this part of the panel bar for FSCREW.  Now that I have applied the last update it is no longer there.  If I run my mouse courser over the spot where that used to me it allows me to fast forward the time down as before but there is no visual numbers showing up in that spot.  Any suggestions or has this been removed?

Thank you,

David Hawley

Not sure where to check if font size is set to 100%.   I can see all the other words on the  toolbar.  I also notice that the click-spot is active and works just no numbers showing the countdown. 

D Hawley

Not sure where to check if font size is set to 100%.   I can see all the other words on the  toolbar.  I also notice that the click-spot is active and works just no numbers showing the countdown. 

I'm able to reproduce this now.

It somehow got broken in the last update it seems.

In the meantime, just check the Config Panel as it also shows the time remaining value, and it works. Does the same job.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Cheers,

Hey thank you for such a great product can't fly without it now.  Enjoy having someone in the other seat.  We appreciate your efforts to keep this updated and not forgotten.

Happy New Year to all

D Hawley

Hey thank you for such a great product can't fly without it now.  Enjoy having someone in the other seat.  We appreciate your efforts to keep this updated and not forgotten.

David,

I just fixed this issue along with a BBJ issue.

I emailed you the test fix.

Please let me know if you got it.

Cheers,