Sign in to follow this  
stonelance

Flight Toolkit - 0.9.4 - Integrated addon database, new livery packs, fixes for Alaska map

You RULE stonelance!

I downloaded Flight Toolkit - 0.9.4 the other day, and when I tried to install it, it came back saying that Flight Live had to be shut down to install.  I had FL open at the time, I shut it down, installed the toolkit with no problem and now have all the repaints for my airplanes. Thank you so much. B)

Sincerely J.R. 

percyhenry, make sure you download the "Alaska Addon Map Fix" as well.  In my next version of the tools (probably not being released until July), you will no longer need that.

Stone do i have to somehow uninstall and reinstall the fix - i initially did in in the wrong order.... ta

I did the Alaska Map Fix last, if that helps. For me it works fine.

It shouldn't matter as long as they are both enabled (they should show as checked in Addon Manager)

I can not get any of the addons I purchased to work.  I had the steam version of this game and had purchased the Hawai, Alaska, the Maule and the Cub.  I downloaded the non Steam version of the game (ver 1.1.1.30063) and the Flight Tool Kit.  I have all the addons I purchased installed and checked in the Add on manager but still no add-ons show up in the game.  Can someone please help and tell me what I am doing wrong.  Thanks

DLmanager_zps94f70aad.jpg

According to the Addon-Manager, you have not brought the Hawaiian Adv. Pack, and the Alaskan Wilderness Pack + Requirements, and the Maule, something is wrong with GFWL or your downloads.

Check post 83 here. To solve this problem, I will direct you to the Flight Toolkit Support and Questions thread. So, please copy your message there.

Well I uninstalled the addon manager and reinstalled and now have all of my DLC.  No clue why but thanks anyways.

Well I uninstalled the addon manager and reinstalled and now have all of my DLC.  No clue why but thanks anyways.