Sign in to follow this  

Advice on 1st Payware purchase?

>I enjoyed the PMDG 1900 but just wished it was more complete.>I understand it was made to be a less expensive add-on but>that kills it in a head to head with the aeroworx b200. That>little airplane has everything. Almost every switch works and>it flies a lot faster than the 1900d and looks much better.>Hopefully pmdg will release a service pack to upgrade it>allowing more features and more switches, its just too simple>compared to the tons of aircraft coming out now. Be warned,>this may be your first payware purchase, but it probably won't>be your last! Then you'll want the pmdg 737, dreamfleet 727,>etc etcWell what is all extra good for if you don

I'm all for jumping in and flying. It takes me all of a minute to get the B200 up and ready. Sometimes I enjoy going through the checklist when flying the RFP 742 or the dreamfleet 727, but my specific problems with the 1900d are that they don't give me the option to jump in and fly OR go through the checklist. I see all these great aircraft coming out which have all the bells and whistles and it makes the 1900d sink to the bottom of the list IMO. But to each his own, we all have different ways of getting enjoyment

Just purchased & installed the PMDG B1900D and for my 1st payware purchase I couldn't be happier. Excellent visuals, no performance change on my system and it was a painless install.Got to get back to flying this bird now!Thanks for the advice all!Jim