Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fibble1

FS Enhancer (Lago)

Guest Fibble1

I never thought I would say this, but this is one of those times I hope MicroSoft decides to devour a competitor to enhance its product.Just think how great it would be if FS2006 comes with a scenery and sound placement module that generates BGL files that can be plugged into anyone else's Flight Sim. Ahhhh ... now THAT would make me call in sick from work for a week! :-)

Hi Dillon,I found the bgl file and the textures for the fs2004 vehicles. However FSE would not recognize the bgl as valid so I couldn't do anything with them.I'm getting pretty fed up with Lago. Their lack of support and communication for this product is the worst I've ever seen. Sidney Schwartz KPDX

It's quite simplistic but I really love it. It really enhances VFR flying.XP Home SP2Asus P4P800-SE Intel 3.0GHZDDR 400 D/C 2x512MBGeForce FX 5700 256MB (56.72)SB AudigyMSFF2 & X45 throttleSee you in the fence...CYYZ

Avoid LAGO like the plauge.I am one of the "less-fortunate" ones that the long over due exchange module will not work for. After five uninstalls, reinstalls and registry cleanings nothing works. The emails and forum messages for help now go unanswered (for at least a week in my case).They "went on vacation" days after the Exchange Module was released and there were many problems besides mine. Upon their return the attitude (literally put forth in a post) is that they were too busy with upcoming new releases right now to fix problems. . .Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest Waltm

>Avoid LAGO like the plauge.>>I am one of the "less-fortunate" ones that the long over due>exchange module will not work for. After five uninstalls,>reinstalls and registry cleanings nothing works. The emails>and forum messages for help now go unanswered (for at least a>week in my case).>>They "went on vacation" days after the Exchange Module was>released and there were many problems besides mine. Upon>their return the attitude (literally put forth in a post) is>that they were too busy with upcoming new releases right now>to fix problems. . .>>Joe LorencI also one of those for whom the exchange module doesn't work. Did LAGO really say that? I've poked around the Lago forums but can't find anything definitive about this issue. I see folks talking about cleaning out their system registries, etc. Ick.-- Walt

Keep looking, some of us just stopped posting to Lago about this problem... The add-on has been out for awhile you know... Just do a search on 'FSE' and you'll see the many unsatisfied customers (Lago could have deleted all those post :-roll)....

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest Terblanche

The only thing I want to add is this:I WILL NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN BUY ANYTHING FROM LAGO AGAIN ...Punt uit!Come back PapaTango - everyhing is forgiven!T

I wouldn't go so far as to say that, I'm diffidently getting the MadDog when it comes out. The only product from Lago that's a complete disappointment to me is FSE. I can't understand their lack of support for it. Like what was mentioned above if any of us could find the much needed objects from FS2k4's default library, why can't Lago???

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

I can not get into their forum now? But there was a reply posted by LAZER inside an existing thread where he said that, date was the between the 10th and the 12th if I recall. - I can not quote exactly since I can not seem to get in the forum.I would encourage anyone that purchased the product through SimMarket to express their opinion about it in their "WRITE A REVIEW" section under each product.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Guest Fibble1

7 emails + 11 forum posts + no response = I GIVE UP ON LAGO!I bought FSE through SimMarket because Lago's site would not accept my credit card unless I signed up for Credit Card protection with some company in Italy I never heard of. When Lazer (Lago) asked about my order number I forwarded my SimMarket email receipt to him. I havent heard from Lago since, even though I emailed Lazer and ALex three more times.I took your advice and posted a review on SimMarket. I hope it helps some other poor shmuck like me not get taken in by Lago.Never again, Lago. Screw me once, shame on you. Screw me twice, shame on me.Does anyone know how in the world Lago is still in business??