Sign in to follow this  
Elsmoko

FMC Legs Page, ARC

Is it possible to enter an ARC into the T7's FMC Legs Page as described in PMDG-777-FCOMv2.pdf, page 997 (of 1266)?  I've had no luck using several different

methods, including the method described in the FCOM ~:)   ie. format 4ARCL (or 4 ARC L ?)

Also,  noticed a section (earlier) in the FCOM describing how to enter DME ARCs and I'd be interested to know if this FMC capability is modeled.  I've not attempted

this,  however at some point entering a DME ARC into FMC should prove very useful. 

Best to all,

Ken

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I normally use an arc for etops etc so I enter the fix then under it I put /453 which puts a 453nm circle round that point

I dont think ARC is implemented yet (if i remember correctly somebody said it is because of the navdata format, but i dont know whether this is still true, since other addons are capable of drawing arcs eg Majestic, AXE). Stewert explained one method, antother work-around could be to use custom waypoints eg inserting a waypoint at the distance every 10 degrees or so.

Thank you for the great tips Stewart and Chris.  I have used Chris's suggestion many times in the past.  I will try Stewart's > it looks very interesting,

although not exactly like the method described in the FCOM........

Best regards,

Ken