Sign in to follow this  
simbio

ENVA Aerosoft Trondheim freeze

HI

I already asked to Aerosoft forum but no luck

I have Trondheim and UTX Europe

It happen on winter, mostly on final, no matter which runways you use you can even see the tower and then FSX  freeze and the only option is to kill it in Task manager.

I have set HIGHMEMFIX=1, I did also check the texture folder with dxtfixerx as suggested on other thread in the AE support forum

I also disabled UTX Europe but no change.

Is there anyone experience this and found a fix?

Tank's for any hint.

Tried deactivating the scenery to see if the error is present without the ENVA scenery active? That way you can rule out whether it's the Aerosoft scenery or something else..

Thank's for help, I did before disable to test,  but the scenery was the problem and still freeze.

So. since after try this try that, I can finally fly but there are a lot's of strutter before capturing the ILS.

Another problem as rised the ILS is misaligned  for RWY 9, I already read somewhere about it.

I will try to do a flight from ENGM and hope to land safely.