Sign in to follow this  
temple187

Problem with Model

I and many others don't have a problem signing with our real names.  

You have a agreed to the AVSIM TOS and when posting in the PMDG section you have in essence agreed to PMDG forum rules by posting here.

I have read some of your threads and I am a little disappointed to be quite frank.  You have in some post's written that you have solved your issue and when someone asked how it was fixed you did not reply with the fix.

We here at AVSIM are a community and we are here to help each other out but it seems that you are not here for that purpose.

Best thing for you to do is to send a support ticket to PMDG here:

http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx

You will have to register and login for help.

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

Im am sorry, but you are wayyy off, I come here so people can help resolve my problems, I don't see how thats bad, I didn't even know that the thread carried on, I just dismissed it. I'm very sorry for whatever problems you think I've caused, but could we please put that behind us so we can resolve my problem?

A.S

Do a forum search on the word 'skeleton' - your problem is a relatively common one and there can be a number of reasons and solutions.  See if any of the search results help you...

DJ

thank you ubersu, it seems like you are the only one who is willing to help me ^_^ unfortunately I have yet to find the correct thread

@Hussars, I don't see why you aren't screaming at ubersu, as he is using his initials? Im sure many people don't use their real name in the PMDG forum, and Im sure using initials is fine, after all, you're not a moderator? are you? and If you are my apologies.

Signed: A.S

First off I am not a moderator and I wasn't screaming at you, that's not my style.  Secondly as someone who has not posted here very much I thought that I would give you a polite reminder to sign your post with your real name as per PMDG forum rules.

It does not seem like you are at all interested in reading the PMDG forum policy regarding using your real name nor have you commented on the fact that I provided you with a link to register, log in and submit a support ticket to PMDG for help.

Often times individuals who skirt around the rules and continue to ask for help and purport to having a privacy issue when confronted has something to hide.

Read the AVSIM Terms of Service, once logged onto the forum you do not have a right to privacy.

• Upvote 2

\Robert Hamlich/

I understand that, but I am using my initials, and so is ubersu, I don't see why you aren't telling him/her about not using their full name. I cam here for help, not a lecture. and honestly I don't see why you can't help me. It's not the end of the world If I'm using my initials. you know I was looking at a previous thread, and one of the workers and rsrazzando or whatever his name is responded to someone who never signed with their full name, and he never complained or told them to put their full name in.

and I did read the PMDG rules. just so you know

signed: A.S (whats wrong with my initials) 

one of the workers and rsrazzando or whatever his name is responded to someone who never signed with their full name, and he never complained or told them to put their full name in.

and I did read the PMDG rules. just so you know

signed: A.S (whats wrong with my initials) 

LOL, rsrazzando is the CEO of PMDG, what he does in the forum is his business.  I will give you one tidbit of information.  I do not think, based on the limited specs that you provided about your PC, that you will be able to run FSX and the addons without careful and authentic installation of FSX and its said addons.

I have to leave this thread now, good luck friend.

\Robert Hamlich/

well, thats all my PC specs said, I dont know what other things to tell you, can anyone else that is actually nice please help me, and If someone could tell me the other specs you need I can try find it for you.

forget about it, I have someone who is willing to help me from PMDG.

thanks for trying to help ubersu 

Hey guys,

I just got the 747X and 747 8 yesterday and I am having the same issue.  It seems once the light level reaches a certain darkness (flying from dusk to night).  How do I search for "skeleton" issues??

Geoff Carr

This is all going no where. When someone asks a question, it is inciting to tell the person to search Google (IMHO). If everyone who asked a question here were told to search Google or Bing, there would be no Forums for members to discuss. Therefore posts were removed. I have locked this topic.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Hey guys,

I just got the 747X and 747 8 yesterday and I am having the same issue.  It seems once the light level reaches a certain darkness (flying from dusk to night).  How do I search for "skeleton" issues??

Geoff Carr

Hi Geoff,

I Guess Jim changed his mind.  You might be able to solve the issue by adding the following to FSX.cfg

[GRAPHICS]

HIGHMEMFIX=1

You shouldn't have any more issues with skeleton aircraft after that.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hello everyone, I also have the same probema when to step outside view, for a moment I see the skeleton of the 747 / 8X, I made the change of CFG (HIGHMEMFIX = 1) no result. Do you have any other suggestions?

AMD Phenom II x 6 1100T
8 GB Ram
Nvidia MSI GTX 580 Twin Frozr II / OC
Samsung Pro 850
Win7 Home Premium

Thank You

Graziano