Sign in to follow this  
tigagreen

Key Request - Failure

Greetings,

djd565 {a t} gmail |dot| com

1525519376  ! Donald  ! Douglas

No reply or feedback from my email system.

Many thanks,

Don

When did you send it? Did you get a bounce or invalid response?

Over last two days, probably sent 4 or 5 (assumed formatting was wrong)

No bounces, etc, nothing in the junk folder.

Don

I've sent it twice. Last weekend it was bounced back after a few hours, yesterday - nothing. I just sent another request, double-checked the email format and I use Yahoo email. I'd appreciate a PM.

1181844916  ! william  ! challen

Hey Folks,

Same problem.  I have sent, what I understand to be a properly formatted email to the register email. Since 2 or 3 May.  I have sent it from both of my primary email addresses (paid through paypal which has a different email than what I usually use.)  I have received around five failure emails.  I have responded to the address listed in those emails and haven't heard anything.  I noticed this forum is fairly active so I figured I'd try all avenues.

Also for the RC owners, a couple of the emails were a bit "grumpy" that was before I knew about this format issue thing.  So apologies for those.  That said some help would be appreciated, I am looking forward to being able to use your product.

Thank you,

JC

Update:  Well I may be a big idiot, we'll see.  I just noticed it was supposed to be last name then first name.  I have resent with those swapped. 

Update 2: Nope, still failure. Will wait for a response.

Sorry to reply to my own post.  But finally got an approved Key email in response to help emails I had sent.  Didn't want to jam up the company's help email so figured I'd post here since they appear to read this forum.

Thanks for the assistance RC folks!

Update:  Well I may be a big idiot, we'll see.  I just noticed it was supposed to be last name then first name.  I have resent with those swapped. 

Update 2: Nope, still failure. Will wait for a response.

Firstname ! Lastname was correct. The full line is:

The body of the email should contain: "nnnnnnnnnn ! Firstname ! Lastname"

where nnnnnnnnnnn is the Product Code including any "-" if present.

(No quotes in the e-mail please.)

Hey Ron,

I swear I did it the way you described.  I'm not sure what the issue was.  Either way it is fixed and I can start playing so all is good. :)

JC