Sign in to follow this  
DetCord

American Concept Livery Thoughts?

You know what a nice AA livery would be? A curved circling type thing. I'm basically thinking something very similar to the El All livery but in red white and blue. With the flag starting on the tail waving and the colors just continuing down circling around the fuselage

Lee

KLM looks pretty snazzy.  Make sure to name it something though.  I think each plane has an individual  name, after a city, or a person, or a river, printed under the cockpit windows.

Love the KLM one! Would love to see your take on a new British Airways livery based on their 'to fly, to serve' slogan and the logo in my avatar playing a part.

I've been thinking for a while that BA needs a refresh.

Thanks for the down vote igneousrocklad, it's greatly appreciated, mate. Especialy without feedback. What a troll like response. If you think something is wrong or should be changed, then post away. Simply down voting something with such a specific criteria without respone is asinine.

This system AVS has adopted is infantile to say the least. I surely see my days posting here as numbered.

EDIT - Could a moderator remove my account please. I'd rather not have the ability to post with such loathsome individuals.

I just want to let you know that I disliked your post by accident. which is why I deleted the rating immediately after I realized what I did. I was trying to click something else on the page and accidentally clicked the dislike button. which is why I deleted the rating, I thought once it is deleted it goes away and won't cause an issue but I guess not. I hope your not offended by this. And no I am not a troll. I didn't get the chance to message you to apologize until this morning so sorry if you took it the wrong way. I actually thought it was a nice concept livery. :)

Great work, the KLM one in particular! Looks very refreshing.