Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

KLAX V2 STUTTERS

Hi I get micro stutters just after take of only happens at klax and kmia latin vfr I have a power ful system tweaked fsx cfg also using Word Not Allowed guide please help thank you

Does anybody have any input on this? my system specs are as follows i7 4770k at 4.5ghz asus vi z87 extreme mobo 2 x Samsung pro 256 ssd one dedicated for fsx EVGA gtx titan sc 6gb mushkin redline 16gb 88824 1600mhz 850w psu h110 water cooler,

now I have ut2 running at 40%, ftx  global and vector slider settings are reasonable, the strange thing is as soon as I change aircraft to a trike everything is smooth as butter no stutters, when taking off with pmdg 777 and level d 767 I get microstutters on take off on the ground scenery looking out the window

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Internal frame lock? I can't use LAX with my frames locked within FSX, not sure why.

Lawrence Ashworth

XhCuv5H.jpg

Mike - Have you tried lowering UT2 or disabling traffic all together to see if this is an isolated incident? Are you using DX9 or Steve's DX10 fixer? My stutters were resolved by just deleting the contents within the Shader folder (C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\FSX) FSX will automatically rebuild.

Troy

Troy Kemp

Win 11 64 Pro on 1TB nvme + 500GB ssd  / P3Dv5.3+ on 1TB nvme+ 250GB with P3D addons / MS2020 2TB nvme /I9 13900K@ 5.8ghz / 32GB DDR4 3600mhz / MSI MPG Z690 DDR4 with wifi / RTX 4090FE

Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies as I have tried everything above mentioned to no avail.

I am running dx9, strange as it only happens at klax v2 and kmia v2

it may be that I have ftx global trees and lights ticked ,I will do some testing on that also.

I am baffled and angry at the same time as I spend more time tweaking than flying damn it lol

Aces or another developer should get together and redo fsx I am sure the fsx community would be happy to pay for a FSX running properly.

Anyways any other help will be appreciated

I think I may have found the culprit its my fsgrw  dynamic updates which is causing the stuttering.

if anyone has and recommendations on out to set up fsgrw would be greatly appreciated

should I be using dynamic or standard mode?

any help is greatly appreciated

thanks

FWIW I always used fsgrw in standard. Download the weather at the start of the flight, map your flight plan against the weather and then call it good.

B.

WW1294.png