Sign in to follow this  
Sportsfan23

AI Aircraft appears on schedule but not in FSX?

I guess this issue has been going on for quite sometime and I just wasn't paying any attention to this but I was just looking around KDFW and I realized there were ZERO ERJ 145 aircraft. So I opened up super traffic board and there were a ton of "regional" flights with the RJ scheduled. However each time one was supposed to land or depart it would get cancelled. 

I am using the AIM RJ145 for UT2. Is this plane not compatible with FSX or something? Is there an alternative I can use to get this plane into FSX? 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

so I loaded up kdfw and I have the aim 145 american eagles and they are fine. although im using default for kdfw as i never flown into it

so I loaded up kdfw and I have the aim 145 american eagles and they are fine. although im using default for kdfw as i never flown into it

Yea I forgot to post that I saw when I was trying to figure out the issue I had the paints associated with the planes in my UT2 folder in the wrong folder. Once I put the textures in the right plane folder everything worked fine.

Now if only I can figure out a way to update the United 747 in UT2.