Sign in to follow this  
htuna

Ideal Flight Minor Error Parking Brake off

I always get this error in my flight report, no matter if I put it on or take it off (I took it off, cause I thought, maybe that was what it was looking for).

Is this a bug in the program, or am I doing something wrong?

Go to the website you will get a quick answer if he is not sleep on his side of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reece

Maurice J

I7 7700k 4.7 \ EVGA 1080ti \ G-Skill 32GB \ Samsung 4K TV

Is this happening with a stock aircraft?

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

...The thing is it's not something anyone reported before so I am wondering if you are using an addon of some kind. It's possible an addon could use the FSX handbrake signals for something else maybe an air brake. These cases are rare and the IF10 user can make a Monitor file with the Handbrake check turned off. See the Help on Monitor files, and look in the folder "C:\ProgramData\Ideal Flight 10\Profiles\Monitor".

Steve

ok.. I fly all Add On's.. and it seems to happen on all of them.... So this is kind of like the 'open window' affect not working with AccuFeel huh.

I can't think what accufeel could do to cause that but the default monitor file can be edited to ignore the handbrake if you like.

[ParkingBrakeOff]
Aircraft=Airplane
Weighting=0
Text=

...sorry, mis-read your accufeel thing. No, IF10 sensing your handbrake is not an issue, and it's not coming up elsewhere. So if you want to fix it, what you need to do is pare back your setup until you find what's blanking out your handbrake signal.

All the best

Steve