Sign in to follow this  
GregC

Installing AI Flight Plans?

Right basically my knowledge of installing is AI is at a minimal. 

Using WoAI installer is about as far as it goes. I've tried using the various tools to install them (TTools and AIFlightPlanner) but nothing seems to be working. I think the problem lies with the aircraft not being installed properly and therefore the flight plan not picking them up properly. I don't want to fly with these old Summer 08 flight plans and have downloaded the newer ones. I have read readme's and none of them seem to be clear enough on what to do.

Would it be possible to give me a rather simple guide on what to do?

Thanks,

Greg

Download the WOAI file, run the WOAI installer, point it to the zip file and tell it to install!

Pretty painless... :) You can even install multiple traffic files all in one go. 

Read the document in the TTools download (separate download, not part of another AI program).  It will tell you all you need to know.