Sign in to follow this  
kuuulia

FSX Fatal error and autopilot pitches nose when approaching

Hi,

I'm getting those fatal errors during flight with DX9 but when i switch to DX10 i dont have this problem. I dont want to use DX10 bcuz i like my enb and DX10 has odd graphics. I have the UiAutomaticore.dll in my FSX folder already. Is there something to do with the enb? 2. I have noticed that when i'm in the LOC mode before GS in the speed of 180knots my posky 737 nose is really pithed up like in the take off. Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "MS FSX Forum" to "Crash To Desktop (CTD) Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Is there something to do with the enb?

If not configured properly it could be the ENB module.  You need to download and run AppCrashView - http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/app_crash_view.html and copy and paste the crash report here.  The AVSIM CTD Guide, located to this right of this forum under Hot Spots, provides more information about the ENB module.

Best regards,