Sign in to follow this  
ettennar

Steve's DX10 Anti Aliasing problem

Hello,

Steve's DX10 Scenery Fixer was working fine but for some reason when switching the AA to any number say 4x when I exit out and come back the DX10 AA is blank and there is nothing there.I've repeated this a number of times and it still comes back blank. I don't know if the whole program is affected but now my Orbx lights are blinking off in DX10 mode but were fine before. I've also tried a re-install of Steve's DX10 Fixer but nothing helps.          I'm running Dual AMD Radeon 7700 (crossfire X)1GB GDDR5 each

ASUS P8P67 Mobo,i7-2600(2nd Gen,4cores with HT,3.4GHz per core)  

Raid 0 Array of 2 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs         Any help would be appreciated.Thanks                                   

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you are having problems with Steve's DX10 Fixer, you should post your question(s) to the developer.  AVSIM hosts the DX10 Fixer forum.  This forum was mainly set up to handle Steve's freeware version that came out a couple of years ago.

Best regards,

Hello,

Steve's DX10 Scenery Fixer was working fine but for some reason when switching the AA to any number say 4x when I exit out and come back the DX10 AA is blank and there is nothing there.I've repeated this a number of times and it still comes back blank. I don't know if the whole program is affected but now my Orbx lights are blinking off in DX10 mode but were fine before. I've also tried a re-install of Steve's DX10 Fixer but nothing helps.          I'm running Dual AMD Radeon 7700 (crossfire X)1GB GDDR5 each

ASUS P8P67 Mobo,i7-2600(2nd Gen,4cores with HT,3.4GHz per core)  

Raid 0 Array of 2 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs         Any help would be appreciated.Thanks                                   

Here ya go mate LINKy You'll find Steve very helpful. :wink: