Sign in to follow this  
bic

RSS

When trying to add FSX or other RSS feeds, I get an error in my reader (my.yahoo.com or netvibes.com) that there's no feed there.

I put in this url http://forum.avsim.net/rss/forums/3-ms-fsx-forum/, I tried even just going to /rss and it still says no feed there.  Yet, that url loads ok and appears to be on in my browser / Chrome/FF.  I can see messages and formatting appears to be ok.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

It's unfortunately the same reason why our Facebook doesn't get new updates from the feed either.  What happens is when there's more than 300 (I think?) guests viewing the forum, our system goes into "must login mode" and even our RSS feed gets blanketed by this protection.

I've asked Tom if we could somehow exempt the RSS from this blanket protection, but found out it's a no-go.  Sorry about that.